Thursday, July 25, 2013

Newbee Greenie


Simple lifestyle changes  can make a difference. Example yesterday on my website www.pestcontrolstuartfl.com  I wrote about my challenges using my own cloth bags for grocery shopping as a alternative to the stores plastic bags.  After collecting 4 cloth bags they would wind up in my kitchen and only used for planned trips to the grocery store, I decided to keep at least one bag in my truck for last minute errands.  After I empty the bag I immediately take it back out to my truck or lay it by my purse as a reminder. Keeping one in my truck for last minute errand shopping has been helpful and cuts back on the usage of plastic bags. 


For more green tips visit my website www.pestcontrolstuartfl.com or join me on Google Plus
Thank you for joining me on my journey to a greener way of life.
Cindy Reynolds
Bugs On The Run Pest Control
772-283-3338

 

No comments:

Post a Comment